I need your tips .w.
Hello!
I have a few questions and could need some tips:
1. What Build would you recommend on the Clown, Doctor and Myers and which Add-Ons do you use?
My actuall build is:
Clown: STBFL, Brutal Strength, Hex: NOED and Enduring. Add-Ons: Both % Ether.
My Idea was to slow the survivor, get a hit, dont stop and slow them again and kill them. It works sometimes fine, but the gens are so fast done. And everytime I play the clown I get a OoO User. This person just chills near the person I hooked and then I get flamed for camping. I think I should change that Build to a late game build. But STBFL is a pain in the ass against the obsession. And that build is weak on large maps.
Doctor: Enduring, Hex: Ruin, Sprit Fury and Hex: Hounted Ground. Add-Ons: Discipline and Obedience. (These Add-Ons increases the shock therapy attacke and gives Exhaustion)
I think that build is not that bad. Maybe its more my playstyle, but I dont use his ability. Just after hooking the first person. And after that I still dont shock them. His ability is kinda useless for me and I dont know what I should do on him. Finding survivor was never a struggle.
Myers: Hex: Hounted Ground, Blood Warden, Bamboozle and Agitation. Add-Ons: Both Increasing Evil gaining
I know that Build sounds weird, but it really works pretty well. I always one hit survivor, hook fast, ignore windows and in the end I get the last survivor, because he is just tbagging me.
But maybe you play him different or you have a better build for that.
2. Mindgaming. I really struggle with T/L Walls and the shack.
Comments
Enduring
Bamboozle
Spirit Fury
Ruin
This build kicks ass and am able to 4K almost every game.
The add-one will vary based on the survivors you are playing but those perks should remain constant.
Trust me.
Why this build? I mean, your totems gonna get destroyed in a second. Is this build working in rank one?
Monitor and Abuse + Dead Rabbit for Myers
I have now quite great builds for Doctor and Myers:
Doctor: Unrelenting, Enduring, Sprit Fury and Pop goes the weasel.
Add-ons: Interview Tape + "Discipline"
Its really great. They can't use windows, you can def your gen, so you can use your PGTW. Unrelenting for the safe hit. It works really, really good.
Myers: Enduring, Spiritfury, Bamboozle and Blood Warden.
Add-Ons: Faster tier up
I think everyone knows that it does. Its just a basic build.
Clown: Brutal Strength, NOED, Haunted Ground and Blood Warden.
Add-Ons: Garish Makeup kit & Cigar Box
I feel like this build is okay. I get really hard gen rushed, but due NOED + Blood Warden I get 3 Kills. And most of the time one already died, so yeah. But its still really stressful. Not sure if I changed that build again.
If you are unsure what to run, then you can't really go wrong with BBQ, Ruin, Brutal Strength, and NOED. Works good on any killer.
Hex: Ruin, Hex: Haunted Ground, Make Your Choice, Overcharge
Addons: Both evil gaining, or increase tier 1 lunge
How to: Attempt to down your first survivor in tier 1 then work from there, patrolling gens and visiting your hexs on occasion (visit more frequently in red ranks)
On Doctor I use:
Unerving Presence, Distressing, Thanatophobia, Hex: Ruin, Hex: Huntress Lullaby or Overcharge
Addons: Any (Pref Yellow, Green, etc)
How to use: Attempt to tier 2 or 3 every survivor you can, hit and down one, hook, apply constant gen pressure, repeat
Still need help with clown.