Obsession
I though the obsession marks only appear if someone brought a obsession perk (or the key add-on). Did that change? Was confused when I saw no ds or an obsession perk on both sides.
I though the obsession marks only appear if someone brought a obsession perk (or the key add-on). Did that change? Was confused when I saw no ds or an obsession perk on both sides.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They changed it shortly after the Decisive Strike nerf I think. Killers would see that there was no obsession and start tunneling.
I am pretty sure, it only appears; when either The Killer or Survivor bring a obsession based perk.
So far, it very hard to encounter a match in which no players brought a obsession based perk. Quite weird sight, to encounter a match in which Survivors hasn't brought a DS yet; mostly like the first ever Matchmaking for all the new players involved.
By default there is now an obsession in every match regardless of loadouts. This changed around a year ago.