Can the next 3 killers be monsters? Make this a trend.
The Dredge is awesome. Can we have more inhuman killers from now on? 👀
The Dredge is awesome. Can we have more inhuman killers from now on? 👀
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah a lot of missed potential not tapping into monster type killers. I hope they lean a bit away from humanoids in killers to come.
Probably not the next 3. There is probably a license somewhere in the next 3
Still expecting (and dreading) a spider killer at some point.
@Sowbug would be happy
I’m sure the Spider will be like the Entity itself or some impression of it. The Entity seems to be a blend of a spider and a plant.
But is it a Splant or a Plider?
Eldritch Splider. Funny enough there’s a plant that looks like a leaf. 😂
Splant sounds better to me
You know we already know the next 2 killers, right?
I haven’t looked into that yet, but I’m guessing they’re humanoid 🥱…
More denizens of darkness would be great. The lore speaks of nightmarish monsters already within the Entity Realm. We should see some of those since The Dredge is clearly based on that. Given Dredge was born from all the negativity orchestrated by Otto, a supposed member of some secret cult that is fully aware of The Entity. Makes me think what other monsters could come into being this way.
Well one is from RE and just because it's called Project W doesn't mean it's Wesker... right..?
Wellcome back to forums!
Next killer is from RE, so i doubt we will get another monster type killer for a while.
I would be very happy yes
There are a number of non-human licenses BHVR could go for, The Xenomorph being the one I personally want