Please nerf circle of healing and buff scratched mirror Myers
I was playing Myers on Lery's with scratched mirror, with Sloppy, PWYF, Nemesis, Fearmonger.
Mid match a circle of healing was placed, and couldn't do #########. They all self cared in 26,6 seconds, and was so slow I couldn't do much.
Please nerf that damn perk and give some love to scratched mirror Myers
Comments
I agree with the circle of healing nerf. Plus I think they should actually like nerf the med kit speeds and Toolboxes. The toolboxes and the med kits are the main problem hear me out about this one.
The reason why they use circle of healing is because they want to heal themselves with purple med kits resulting a instant heal. You have to bounty hunt those nasty totems and then you have to do it because it's a threat to the killer themself. Toolboxes are the most problematic pests that are in the game right now but I'm not saying about them in general it's just good but the killer pov just makes harder is because of the purple toolboxes like the add-ons that can easily be prepared with prove thyself for 5 gens probably depends on the team itself.
The boom totems are like the threat because it's like hex totems and then it makes it unfun for killers that have to deal with 4 survivors with 4 boons that can go in one totem.
Now off to the main thing. Toolboxes are the threat here. Also is circle of healing. If you need to get those nitwits out. Then I recommend ruin and shattered hope. I mean who wouldn't want their precious boons to get destroyed when the survivor just cleansed their totem. For right now level up hag and get that perk. Shattered hope is a game changer to get those stupid boons outta the way and then it will make them not have any boons that they can choose from.
I know that other killers have these issues is because I had that problem once
Now to the end of my advice Michael can make map pressure to the map and then you most likely can get a 4k if you wanna use tier 3 but actually if you use scratch mirror you can sneak up on them and then get a gurantee grab unless they have spine chill or promotion. But I just wanna see a Michael Myers rework with his basic outfits and cosmetics too.
I hope that BHVR can find a way to nerf those boons and Toolboxes. I wanna see some killers buffs too. I hope that everyone can take this advice.
There were no/1 small medkit in total if I remember correctly, anyway they all healed with CoH. No matter sloppy I still couldn't do much.