I think that the developers are too sympathetic to the killers. They released an OP killer with 2 very good perks and at the same time they made a survivor with 3 completely useless perks
I like that she seems more like an everyday-person (edit: well from the looks at least.. not with all the being an actual psychic and all…) and doesn’t look like a beauty model. Though I think she does look better on the cinematic compared to in-game
Already love too many of DBD's characters to squeeze her into the list, but she's still pretty cool. She wasn't an active harmful addition to the survivor roster like the war criminal, so that's a plus.
I think I'll start appreciating her more later (like Yui and Zarina weren't immediate favorites, but now they grew on me and became Top 15 Favorite DBD Original Characters imo), but as of right now I just actively like her addition but can't say "Love Her."
She's fine, just a little disappointing that she's not the archives Haddie (although this kind of leaves room for the archives Jordan to be playable, since he's the one who vanished in their story).
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think that the developers are too sympathetic to the killers. They released an OP killer with 2 very good perks and at the same time they made a survivor with 3 completely useless perks
I like that she seems more like an everyday-person (edit: well from the looks at least.. not with all the being an actual psychic and all…) and doesn’t look like a beauty model. Though I think she does look better on the cinematic compared to in-game
Already love too many of DBD's characters to squeeze her into the list, but she's still pretty cool. She wasn't an active harmful addition to the survivor roster like the war criminal, so that's a plus.
I think I'll start appreciating her more later (like Yui and Zarina weren't immediate favorites, but now they grew on me and became Top 15 Favorite DBD Original Characters imo), but as of right now I just actively like her addition but can't say "Love Her."
She's ok. I just wish she had a better cosmetic selection.
She's fine, just a little disappointing that she's not the archives Haddie (although this kind of leaves room for the archives Jordan to be playable, since he's the one who vanished in their story).