Mass amount of questions about the new prestige system

I'll be going over a bunch, even ones that are known just for people who dont know, if you know the answer to one not filled please share! Feel free to ask extra questions and I'll add them in the OP

1. What do I get for P1? You get that survivors teachables as tier 1 perks for all other survivors.

2. What do I get for P2? You get that survivors teachables as tier 3 perks for all other survivors.

3. What do I get for P3? You get that survivors teachables as tier 3 perks for all other survivors.

4. Will I lose my items/offerings when I prestige? No, you will keep all items you had before the prestige.

5. Can I keep prestiging? Yes, however nothing has been said about additional rewards beyond tier 3

6. Can I still find perk tiers in the bloodweb?

7. Do non teachables always have to be earned through the bloodweb for each tier?

8. If you prestige do you still keep the perks you had?

9. Why prestige past prestige 3? To show off your main (no extra bonuses to this date)

Comments

  • 6 - Yes

    7 - I presume Yes

    8 - Yes

  • Here's the official news article be BHVR about prestige and progression, if it'll help

    https://deadbydaylight.com/news/prestige-progression

    6. Can I still find perk tiers in the bloodweb?

    7. Do non teachables always have to be earned through the bloodweb for each tier?

    My understanding here is the only perks that will still need Bloodwebs are the generic perks and perk tiers not unlocked by prestiging. So if you've only prestiged Dwight once, other survivors will still need to level bloodwebs for tiers 2 and 3 of his teachables and for perks like Spine Chill or Inner Healing.

    8. If you prestige do you still keep the perks you had?

    My understanding is nothing is lost upon prestiging. You keep everything you have and start over levelling bloodwebs at level 1.

  • 9 - Why prestige after 3 at all?

  • @Tsulan said:

    9 - Why prestige after 3 at all?

    Way I'm seeing it is, whatever other rewards you may get, starting over at level 1 bloodwebs will make for easier grinding of any remaining perks or items you want.

    Put another way it's grinding through early level bloodwebs vs however many level 50 bloodwebs to find what you want.

  • @Tsulan said:

    9 - Why prestige after 3 at all?

    Prestige 69 or 420

    People need something to spend bp on when they reach the cap and have every perk in the game with all the items they would ever want. Especially because it's easier to blow through blood webs that are lower numbers instead of the monster big on at 50.

  • @Tsulan said:

    9 - Why prestige after 3 at all?

    @Zeidoktor said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2992390#Comment_2992390

    Way I'm seeing it is, whatever other rewards you may get, starting over at level 1 bloodwebs will make for easier grinding of any remaining perks or items you want.

    What would be cool is custom items, gets to prestige 4 and get X colour item, prestige 5 for X colour item etc.

    So you get a bit more customisation with your character while still showing off you have prestiged them to that level

  • @amazing_grace said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2992390#Comment_2992390

    Prestige 69 or 420

    People need something to spend bp on when they reach the cap and have every perk in the game with all the items they would ever want. Especially because it's easier to blow through blood webs that are lower numbers instead of the monster big on at 50.

    But what will they achieve with that? I mean, i have chars on lvl 50 with all perks unlocked, that i never prestiged. I don´t spend any more bloodpoints on them, because i can´t get anything worthwhile out of it. Now, with the new prestige system, nothing would change for me. I would perhaps prestige to 3, where i want the bloody clothes. But thats it.

  • @EntitySpawn said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2992390#Comment_2992390

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2992394#Comment_2992394

    What would be cool is custom items, gets to prestige 4 and get X colour item, prestige 5 for X colour item etc.

    So you get a bit more customisation with your character while still showing off you have prestiged them to that level

    Customization is that one thing that could be interesting. I always wondered, why they stopped at 3 slots. When there could be more. With more individual approaches. Like, for example combining the anniversary crown or mask with a non standard head. Or adding small things like sunglasses, scars, tattoos, etc.

  • @Tsulan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2992397#Comment_2992397

    But what will they achieve with that? I mean, i have chars on lvl 50 with all perks unlocked, that i never prestiged. I don´t spend any more bloodpoints on them, because i can´t get anything worthwhile out of it. Now, with the new prestige system, nothing would change for me. I would perhaps prestige to 3, where i want the bloody clothes. But thats it.

    Not much achievement really. People just like to spend blood points sometimes or like the idea of "progressing" something further. I would love them to add some reward to say congrats you did it, even if the reward was like every 5 prestiges or something. Having more customization would be cool too. Who knows if they'll do anything special with it.

  • @amazing_grace said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2992415#Comment_2992415

    Not much achievement really. People just like to spend blood points sometimes or like the idea of "progressing" something further. I would love them to add some reward to say congrats you did it, even if the reward was like every 5 prestiges or something. Having more customization would be cool too. Who knows if they'll do anything special with it.

    In order to make progressing/prestiging more interesting, there really should be a way to significantly increase the appearance of higher tier addons in the web. I mean, some killers are heavily reliant on the expensive addons. Especially in higher mmr. But having to spend between 50k and 100k bloodpoints to get the 1 addon i need? Doesn´t seem worthwile to me.

  • I have charakter prestige 5, and no new persk in blodweb.. why ? Bloodweb level 33... last 5 bloodwebs from 28-33 no persk in Bweb...