New Survivor stagger fall?

I just noticed this,

sometimes when I fall down before the survivor recovers a whole exit gate could be opened..

Comments

  • It does feel a bit longer but maybe because now im looking at it and it seems long. Idk if they adjusted it at all.

  • @supersonic853 said:

    It does feel a bit longer but maybe because now im looking at it and it seems long. Idk if they adjusted it at all.

    Yeah, like before the stagger slow barely lasted a second, now it's almost as long as a Clown bottle..

  • It depends on the height that you fall from, so maybe you're just falling from a higher building spot and it just feels longer than what you're usually used to. I haven't noticed a big difference, but I haven't been searching for a difference either.

  • @amazing_grace said:

    It depends on the height that you fall from, so maybe you're just falling from a higher building spot and it just feels longer than what you're usually used to. I haven't noticed a big difference, but I haven't been searching for a difference either.

    The Pyramid Head map isn't that high of a fall for it to last a whole slow vault over pallet duration...

  • @JohnWick1654 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2991965#Comment_2991965

    The Pyramid Head map isn't that high of a fall for it to last a whole slow vault over pallet duration...

    You could have had an unfortunate rubber band or just the game lagging/freezing up. If you're able to, you can try to record the falls or go into customs to see if you can see a trend or if its bugged or not.

  • @amazing_grace said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2991967#Comment_2991967

    You could have had an unfortunate rubber band or just the game lagging/freezing up. If you're able to, you can try to record the falls or go into customs to see if you can see a trend or if its bugged or not.

    No, no, no rubberbands, some heights just straight up criple you in DBD for some reason...

  • @JohnWick1654 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2991970#Comment_2991970

    No, no, no rubberbands, some heights just straight up criple you in DBD for some reason...

    Yeah I know. I'm saying that if you think the stagger animation was bugged then get evidence and report it. There's a stagger to falls and that's why it's a risk to do that in chase when you aren't vaulting a window falling. The stagger is quite considerable so I'm not surprised it took you by surprise, but I haven't noticed anything different within the last few updates.