Why does my survivor loses health if I stop healing them?
I noticed recently that sometimes when I heal myself and stop healing for a moment, my survivor will lose all the health progress I achieved while healing. Did that happen to anyone else?
I noticed recently that sometimes when I heal myself and stop healing for a moment, my survivor will lose all the health progress I achieved while healing. Did that happen to anyone else?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Sloppy butcher
They reworked the Haemorrhage status effect in a recent patch. On top of increasing bleeding frequency, healing progress will now regress when not healing if you're afflicted with it.
Its the sloppy butcher update that happened recently. It applies more pressure to survivors when injured. When you have the debuff you either gotta heal to full or hide until you can heal to full. It was a pretty big game changer for killers in my opinion.