Is anything done about people telling others to unalive themselves?
Title. I dont care but I know people who are not so mentally stable who take that stuff to heart. So I report them regardless. Just wondering if I'm wasting my time
Title. I dont care but I know people who are not so mentally stable who take that stuff to heart. So I report them regardless. Just wondering if I'm wasting my time
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
From what I've seen in game reporting is ineffective at dealing with those ppl (tho if you're gonna do what I said below, report them in game anyway bc you have to)
You need to get evidence of it and make an actual support ticket about it, then wait for a response which can take a little while sometimes.
I think one of the mods on here said it's taken very seriously when reported via support so that'll likely be your best bet.
not really no, in order for these people to face consequence they would have to do it and be reported for it multiple in a short period of time.
In my experience of reporting steam users for this (with an additional report including a screenshot of the incident), they are perma banned.
Definitely report them.
Yes, it should be bannable.