Past rifts single cosmetics pieces

Are we going to see individual cosmetics pieces from past rifts? I've been waiting so long for them to release in store those solo pieces e.g: Jane's Bohemian Wonder (head)

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I can’t find where it was stated, but I’m certain there was confirmation those pieces wouldn’t be coming to the store, only outfits.

    Thats unfortunate

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I can’t find where it was stated, but I’m certain there was confirmation those pieces wouldn’t be coming to the store, only outfits.

    Only Charms were specifically stated to be exclusive. But yes, there's 2+ years worth of Rifts that all have exclusive single-piece cosmetics.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I can’t find where it was stated, but I’m certain there was confirmation those pieces wouldn’t be coming to the store, only outfits.

    So sad. Maybe they should release all of the solo pieces as a bundle since most of those pieces are simply recolours

  • Does the rift re-release of cosmetics include anniversary as well?