Suggestions about the game

Game settings / Graphics

Not every gamer's computer is good, or even if it is good, they may want to turn down some features such as anti-aliasing for better performance. For this, the game settings need to be presented with individual settings, not from a collective place. Also, a visual indicator is needed that shows which graphic setting changes which visual quality. For example, the latest Resident Evil games developed with the RE Engine.

The graphics and optimization of the game are also falling behind for 2022 in my opinion. Now the game should support over 60 FPS (I have a 144 Hz monitor and playing the game at 60 FPS is a terrible feeling) and I think it should have higher graphics (DLSS and RTX would be nice to add)

For the game, I think you should add Gamma settings, considering users other than NVIDIA. Even I, as a NVIDIA user, increase the gamma value of the game a little more via Free Style because it looks too dark.

----------------------------------------


Survivor mode

Unlike real players, bots should be included in the real game or it is necessary to be able to play with bots, I think. As someone who has died many times due to some toxic cast of players, sometimes I want to play with bots alone instead of playing with them. Because of these toxic players, we have to escape without being able to unhook non-toxic users in some cases, and in the end we become a bad player in the eyes of the player who dies on the hook.

----------------------------------------


In-game gameplay

It would be great to be able to see what action they're dealing with when other survivor players aren't near us. Honestly, it would be nice to be able to find out if the victim is hiding in the closet, fixing the generator, or hiding from the killer.

----------------------------------------


Blood network

I think the blood network thing should be removed now, instead of adding a store where we can buy the add-ons we want, and the prices should be rearranged.

----------------------------------------


Archive

In rift quests we should now be activating multiple quests. I complete some missions even if I haven't enabled them in-game. But it doesn't count because I didn't receive this quest and another quest was activated.

----------------------------------------


In-game bugs

I think now after the next Chapter comes, instead of adding new killer and new survivor to the game, you should fix the troublesome problems in the game. I have a friend, whenever I try to play with him, he finds the match too late. Or automatically kicks him out of the room.

Comments

    • Game settings / Graphics - I agree that the game not having simple brightness or gamma adjustment in the game menu isn’t great.
    • The devs already announced they’re adding the ability to play against bots in custom matches. Hopefully if those work out they’ll expand it so bots can also replace disconnected players (which is something DbD Mobile already does.)
    • Back in January the devs mentioned they were working on an icon system for solo survivors to be able to see what other survivors are doing to help level the playing field a bit between solos and swfs. They haven’t mentioned anything about it since then though so I’m not sure if it’s still in the pipeline or got tabled for some reason.
    • Having a little more flexibility in handling your add-on inventory would be nice. The upcoming Prestige change should also help with getting perks on all your characters.
    • They’re probably not going to have multiple Rift challenges active at once during a match, but they did mention that you’ll be able to queue up both a survivor and a killer challenge simultaneously so you won’t have to think about swapping them around if you play both sides.
    • The midchapter patches are where they do a lot of their balance passes and bug fixes and the full chapter patches revolve around new content. So the next big bug and balance patch will be in a couple of months (and will probably include that new Prestige system and maybe some of the big perk overhaul. Plus Sadako is due for a balance pass around then too.)
  • Yes, we can see what other players are doing. As you mentioned, the developers talked about it in January, but there has been no development even after almost 6 months. The game's developer team is trying harder to sell more new killers and new survivors.

    As a software developer, I don't understand how they manage to create bugs that didn't exist before in a new update and have a hard time fixing them in the next versions.