Huntress build

Any recommended build for The Huntress? I hook survivors easily but have trouble slowing down gen progress.๐Ÿ˜ฅ

Comments

  • Corrupt Intervention, Pain Resonance, Pop Goes the Weasel, and a fourth perk to your choice

    4th perk could be Deadlock, BBQ, Iron Maiden, No Way Out or others..

  • @Coder9414 said:

    Any recommended build for The Huntress? I hook survivors easily but have trouble slowing down gen progress.๐Ÿ˜ฅ

    I use Agitation, pain resonance, floods of rage, nurses calling. very conssitent gen slow

  • @Coder9414 said:

    Any recommended build for The Huntress? I hook survivors easily but have trouble slowing down gen progress.๐Ÿ˜ฅ

    Scourge : Pain resonance + Dead mans switch + either corrupt intervention or deadlock + either bbq or floods of rage or darkness revealed. U have good slowdown plus survivor awareness

  • Screw gen slowdown: BBQ, Darkness Revealed, Iron Maiden, Corrupt Intervention

    Just chuck hatchets

  • @JoByDaylight said:

    Corrupt Intervention, Pain Resonance, Pop Goes the Weasel, and a fourth perk to your choice

    4th perk could be Deadlock, BBQ, Iron Maiden, No Way Out or others..

    I use Iron Maiden and No Way Out. They are really good.

  • To stop gen progression just depends on how much patrolling you do and how much time you spend chasing. Try to get downs and hooks, but also drop any excessively long chases to kick and patrol gens.

  • Darkness Revealed, Iron Maiden, No Way Out, Deadlock