Release notes??

Have I gone blind, or are they not posted anywhere for this new release?

Tagged: BHVR

Comments

  • You have not gone blind! We made the decision not to publish release notes as these only give links to the Patch Notes etc anyway and we went straight to publishing the Patch Notes instead.

  • @Mandy said:

    You have not gone blind! We made the decision not to publish release notes as these only give links to the Patch Notes etc anyway and we went straight to publishing the Patch Notes instead.

    I think the issue is some of us access the patch notes via general news in these forums, and we didn’t bookmark the location of the actual patch note releases, because we’ve never needed to before this patch. I wish there was a general news post telling us that BHVR was no longer going to link the patch notes, to save us from this unexpected confusion.