When will Haddie get green-rarity cosmetics?

I was super excited for Haddie, being a lore character and being of different ethnic origin than most of the cast.

The cosmetics unfortunately did not deliver. I can get past the uncommon heads being bugged but the only cosmetic she has that switches her up is a set. It's a shame because the headpiece that comes with her beach set looks really nice.

So I ask, when will Haddie get green rarity cosmetics? Please don't lock this behind amazon prime again like what happened to my wife Artist.

Comments

  • It's probably coming with Amazon Prime, unfortunately

  • @Pulsar said:

    It's probably coming with Amazon Prime, unfortunately

    :( doesn't it start in like december though like last time? Seems weird to reserve cosmetics for a long time.

  • @Pulsar said:

    It's probably coming with Amazon Prime, unfortunately

    That is unfortunate. I get twitch prime as a consequence of buying audiobooks, so I'm not technically paying anything for the purpose of getting the cosmetics, but a Haddie outfit would feel disappointing even for free.

    Edit: Unless it's a paper bag head piece.