I know it's listed as a known issue, but...
The black and white Killer Instinct during Nightfall looks really cool. I think it would be nice to keep it as a feature. Besides, Dredge wouldn't be the first killer to have a unique Killer Instinct, Cenobite has his Lament Configuration-shaped one.
Comments
Not gonna lie, I thought it was intentional when I played as Dredge. It does make scratch marks pretty damn hard to follow, though. In a way, it has me greatly empathising with colourblind folks.
Funnily enough I think the Black and White scratch marks are intentional. The Known Issues section only mentions Killer Instinct and Loud Noise Notifications.
I do not think that scratch marks part is intentional either though because they do have their color when you are near and stare at them directly, but blend into the black and white filter like the killer instinct otherwise. I hope they fix both problems soon because they are causing me to lose survivors in some chases