Unable to Play

After completing a match, I was unable to play survivor, as it would cancel the interaction of clicking said button. I tried to close and reopen my game, and now it is giving me this popup

Cannot Connect to online services. Please try again later.

Error code: 8,012

My connection is fine, but not only this, it’s giving me multiple polyps at a time, so I have to click through each one to even try again

I neglected to mention I am on PlayStation 5, and have heard from others this is also happening to them

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • @TheBaron21 said:

    After completing a match, I was unable to play survivor, as it would cancel the interaction of clicking said button. I tried to close and reopen my game, and now it is giving me this popup

    Cannot Connect to online services. Please try again later.

    Error code: 8,012

    My connection is fine, but not only this, it’s giving me multiple polyps at a time, so I have to click through each one to even try again

    Having the same error I am playing on playstation 5 🥺🐷

  • I am also playing on PlayStation 5

  • I just started getting that as well. I was searching for a killer match & decided to re que. Now I think the servers are down. Or maybe it's just ps5. Im also on ps5

  • I’ve gotten back in, but my game is still acting slower than usual…

  • @TheBaron21 said:

    I’ve gotten back in, but my game is still acting slower than usual…

    😬 God speed gamer 🤞

  • I just got back in as well. On ps5