The cenobite
I was playing the cenobite earlier today and a game was ruined cuz the box spawned ont top of a bush in the new map neither kiler nor survivor could get it
Tagged:
Duplicate
I was playing the cenobite earlier today and a game was ruined cuz the box spawned ont top of a bush in the new map neither kiler nor survivor could get it
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Where's Space Billy when you need him??
I saw a screenshot of this on a different location in the Garden of Joy - in that case, it spawned on a fence. Same deal, though, the box was uninteractable.
This exact situation happened to me today as well except I was the survivor