Great Update

You guys hear us complaining a lot when things go wrong, but I just want to say as a whole, this was a great update. Things that were a problem on the PTB got fixed, the killer is amazingly designed, fun to play as and fun to play against, the perks a nice without being OP.

Before everyone comes here and starts complaining "But this!", I am not saying that it is perfect and that there isn't some things that could use some polishing. I am just making this thread so that BHVR can get some positive appreciation for a very well done update. This community can focus way too much on the negative.

Comments

  • Seconded! I absolutely love playing this killer, and I'm excited to see the first survivor perk that can be used to inflict a status effect on the killer. I also think the doll skin that released alongside the Dredge is amazing (and so are the beach outfits!) so across the board BHVR seems to be doing a fantastic job.

    Also BHVR's been pretty great in handling the audio issues with Legion & Ghost Face's chase music volume & style. I'm a very happy camper.


    I mean, I don't camp. But you know.

  • Yeah people like this who keep settling for anything BHVR throws at them is the reason why DBD is dying