Buying the Surv and Killer DLC on PS4 when you already own one of them.
So it's basically as the title suggests.
I already have the Survivor, Jonah in this instance who I bought with shards, but I want to know what will happen if I buy the Artists chapter on PS4 which would normally contain both.
Do I just get The Artists but at the price both of them would of cost me?
Comments
Yes. Price wont change
Yes, you still pay full price but I think (not 100% sure though) you get either a charm or a cosmetic for buying the full chapter
You will not be refunded whatever was used to purchase the character. I would like to make that very clear.
You'll receive The Artist killer and an exclusive item, be it a cosmetic piece or a charm, at no discounted price.
It's absolutely better value for money to just use Shards on Artist too.