Request: stop with crazy challenges for survivors
I know that challenge is a challenge, but, sadly, survivor is a part of the team. I see so many survivors doing some crazy challenges, and throw their team in the process.
Escape using only No Mither? Hide near killer for a minute in one match? Seriously? I bumped into such at least 15 times during last week.
Please, go easy on survivor challenges, it hard as it is without them, others don't have to suffer. We have enough DC'ers already. Or make these challenges only for full SWF.
That's just a personal wish.
Comments
I would throw my team for WGLF stacks anyway, challenge is just a bonus.
Honestly, I prefer those challenges to "Finish 10 gens while working with other survivors." Like, okay? Play 5-6 normal games. Or worse "Escape with X Survivors escaping before you." The one I just finished required 9. Assuming the game is balanced (It's not, but assume), I would escape 50% of games. So escaping 9 times should take 18 GAMES. Then, I have to have people escape BEFORE me. In a balanced match, only one other person should escape. So let's say I can influence it 50% in my favor. I make a conscious effort to leave last, but sometimes the killer hits me first, so I have to leave or go down, or I am at the gate and the other survivor is hiding for hatch. That is still only a 66% chance that if two survivors survive, that I am the one who exits last. That means it would take 24 GAMES as a solo to reach that number, on average. 24. Games. There is literally no killer challenge that, if I dedicated myself to it, I could not finish in 6 games, and those are the Glyph challenges you can only do one per game. And then on top of that, there are MORE survivor challenges than killer challenges!
The crazy ones are at least INTERESTING. The ones I cannot stand are the chore challenges which are basically "Play normally, but play a lot."
I could agree with that if only this didn't affect your team. I'm all up for such killer challenges, they are all fun. But survivor? 30% of matches someone trying to do another challenge, another 30% someone didn't like something and DC, 2/3 of matches it ends on 5-4 gens in few minutes, it's a depressing waste of time, you spend more time on loading screen then in the game. Maybe you're the survivor savant and can handle any killer solo, but I'm, as a casual player, suffer a lot.