Sudden Ban
When I wanted to start a match today, I was kicked out midgame with a message about my internet connection. I didn't even think about that i got banned because there is no reason for me. I've invested a lot of money into this game and even apart from that I would never even think about giving myself any advantage in this game. I had changed perk icons ages ago, but i thought it was safe to install them because even my favourite streamers & youtubers are using the exact same ones and on top of that they weren't even installed at the time of the ban.
I am also the sole user of my Steam profile.
is the use of VPNs forbidden? I already have the support page open & am also wondering what to write in the "Description of the issue / request". Why is this happening to me?
Comments
I'm sorry but we do not discuss bans on the forum. If you wish to receive information on why you were banned you would need to contact our Support: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us