Can somebody please explain the difference?
I’ve read the description and two of them just say something about her necklace, however the necklaces are the same regardless.
I’ve read the description and two of them just say something about her necklace, however the necklaces are the same regardless.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's been confirmed to be a bug ! I assume the necklace will be different after it's fixed, or the hair (or both)
The description does mention the necklace, but the necklace is tied to the body piece selected. I believe they have already acknowledged this is a cosmetic bug.
What is odd is how her hair is white in log in screen, but these skins its blue.
I grabbed the hexcode colors: blue = 557AA0 vs gray/white = C3CAD3
totally different colors, I prefer the white