new map is dumb

exactly what i said. amazing map in terms of looks and variety, but its way too good for survivor, so many fillers that yes can be bloodlusted but as a huntress player yeah no. so many bushes and trees that block line of sight that i cant hit through and i cant throw to one side because people arent dumb enough. the loops are abysmal guaranteed fast vaults and safe pallet drops. by loops i mean jungle gyms. the gen room is safest area in the map, you watch them vault with a slow vault and still cant catch them before they vault another window and if you keep chasing they can switch to a different window. the devs focused too much on making a map where dredge has many lockers, like someone vaulted a window and dredge spawned in the locker as he vaulted so he jumped into a hit. Yes a cool trick that anyone can do and removes the safety of a god house (THAT SHOULDNT EXIST) sorry but this map is just too good for survivor. I had survivors waste way too much time and they werent even good. hell i just had to camp for ONE KILL and then was laughed at for camping and stating it was a bs map. couldnt catch one person because the loops until they were dumb enough to get hit with a simple hatchet mindgame that i had to set up over a minute, 1 guy purposely started chase in the house at the beginning and everyone else hid until i walked past their gen to start.

Yes i am not the best, yes you probably are way better than me and easily 4k or easily lose on that map. the point is that the map is just not good for the game and you shouldnt have to bring the strongest perks or play the best killer to win. from an objective and logical standpoint the map is in need of change. Unless you guys got some secret knowledge that i dont then please tell me.

Also if you say bring perks just for the case i get this map, just dont.

Comments

  • I would advise to just give it a little time. The map is brand new and you probably don't have the tiles or layout memorized (nor should anyone). Once you get used to how the filler pallets spawn and what objects have collision, you should be able to perform better on the map. I wasn't performing well on this map, but I didn't expect to perform well because I never saw it before. Don't be too hard on yourself for not 4k on a brand new map.

  • @amazing_grace said:

    I would advise to just give it a little time. The map is brand new and you probably don't have the tiles or layout memorized (nor should anyone). Once you get used to how the filler pallets spawn and what objects have collision, you should be able to perform better on the map. I wasn't performing well on this map, but I didn't expect to perform well because I never saw it before. Don't be too hard on yourself for not 4k on a brand new map.

    youre right but im definitely right bout the house XD