The strong Dredge Killer

This new killer as a killer main I have to say it's bad not worth coming back for this chapter as well. His ability is slow it has a cool down and it can be blocked worthless killer. I as a killer main I should have an advantage when I use my killer ability. But when I teleport to a Gen that's being worked on only to have the doors locked on me and the survivors long gone by the time, I break out its useless. I like that Behavior is making cool an unique killer but if there not strong or decent why would I bother investing time and blood points into them.

Rework his ability one locker near every gen if you teleport to said locker you capture one survivor drag them into the locker like the cage of atonement

cage-of-attonment-1024x576.jpg


Comments

  • As a killer main I Love the dredge best killer ever added and my new Main :D ( sry twins but u are unplayable )

    HisPower is fine he is going to be a solid A or B Tier Killer he is maybe going to be weaker than Artist