Killer Tier-List (Very original, I know)

No need for an explanation on what a tier-list is, so let's get right on it (I'm not explaining anything either).

my-image (23).png


Comments

  • @ThatOneDemoPlayer said:

    No need for an explanation on what a tier-list is, so let's get right on it (I'm not explaining anything either).

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/TZM2GCUZ29JX/my-image-2823-29.png

    Sadako is F tier and pinhead is definitely not D tier😂

  • Sadako is way to high and twins are way too low, bubba can gurantee kills more consintetly than billy so he should be over billy, and I thinks thats all imo.

  • Holy hell you think sadako is better than doctor. You think wraith is better than twins. Have you suffered a head injury lately?

  • Pinhead is A tier killer, people just don't understand his potential. Legion is C tier after buffs, maybe low B? Myers is F tier.

  • Everyone has their own opinion, and I respect yours, but a part of me would really love to hear an explanation on how dredge and sadako are in the same tier.

    Sadako is c, maybe even d tier for me, and dredge is probably a tier, though at the very least high b tier.

    Also, some of the killers in d tier should be far higher in my opinion, and twins are A tier for me personally.

  • Well that is certainly a list, here are my quick thoughts and personal opinions.

    Sadoko is way too high, arguably bottom 5.

    Demo should go down a tier.

    Trickster should be ahead of Slinger and they should both be up a tier.

    Pinhead should be up 2 tiers, arguably 3.

    Billy should be down a bit

    I think Nemi is higher then Bubba.

    Twins up a tier or arguably 2

    Wraith down a tier.

    A few others I'd move a couple spots on the same tier as well.

    All in all, I personally don't agree with about half the list or so but that's just how DBD is. Everyone has their own opinions and tier lists can be pretty interesting to look at because of that.