Daily DBD Question #9

In my opinion, the introduction of The Ostrich, AKA The Dredge, Dead By Daylight is actually kinda creepy and scary again. I mean it's not like when I started playing, altho I was kind of a baby.

Itäs funny because when I was new to the game. I thought it was unfair to the survivors that the killer had a power. I believed that there was nothing the survivors could do. Yea I was very dumb. Wanna know another funny thing? I used to believe that Michael Myers was the best killer in the game because he could insta-down xd

Blue-Line-Free-PNG-Imageasdsadsa.jpg

My question is:

When you started playing, did you have any opinions about the game that you would laugh at today?

Comments

  • Dead by Daylight? Sounds like a fun game!

    Oh sweet summer child Tippy...

  • I thought Freddy and Legion were OP.

  • Back then I used to think Premonition and Urban Evasion was a great combo because I could sit on gens without getting found ever.

    Now I run to center of map in the beginning of the game so I can do middle gen. Things have changed...

  • Well when I started playing there was barely a game. This was years ago...trapper was even op back then!

    But no seriously, pre rework doctor was a mess 😂.

  • I used to think on-release Legion was fine for the first month they were out. I had to be, and was, very inexperienced to be able to believe something like that back then.