The "walls/borders" on the new map.

Am I the only one having trouble distinguishing when the map ends?

The new map not having clearly defined walls makes it really difficult for me to see where the map ends and when it continues.

Comments

  • I get confused about where the map ends, too. Especially during Nightfall against the Dredge.

  • First impression but I think the house itself might be too dark in general. I play with the brightness turned up a notch because some maps are too dark and even with that I literally can’t see the walls in parts of the house as the killer. I might be wrong but I think this house might be darker inside that parts of Yamaoka Estates bushes which is saying something.

  • I think having the edges not blatantly obvious is a nice change of pace, and I've been dupped by it once or twice. Give it some reps and it will be one second nature to recognize the boundries.

  • I would also like to have a word with whoever put Yellow Roots/Vines on the ground when you need to track Red Roots/Vine looking scratch marks when chasing survivors...

    It's a neat looking map and concept but it's kind of a hot mess for gameplay when you can't tell where it ends because you chased the roots of a tree to a non-existent border...

  • @tippy2k2 said:

    I would also like to have a word with whoever put Yellow Roots/Vines on the ground when you need to track Red Roots/Vine looking scratch marks when chasing survivors...

    It's a neat looking map and concept but it's kind of a hot mess for gameplay when you can't tell where it ends because you chased the roots of a tree to a non-existent border...

    They add so many plans everywhere, some bushes you can go through others you cant it's all so confusing, and now the walls too...

  • @Marigoria said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2988536#Comment_2988536

    They add so many plans everywhere, some bushes you can go through others you cant it's all so confusing, and now the walls too...

    That too. I can usually tell at a glance which you can go through (the ones you can go through are thinner so you can kind of see through them) but in the middle of a chase, it is really easy to miss it

    I also managed to get stuck on a damn tire as killer I couldn't see at my feet on the outside of the killer shack :(