New menu looks worse.
Just like with HUD, the older one looked simply better, cleaner and more original.
Now it's exactly like in any other random generic game. Sad
Just like with HUD, the older one looked simply better, cleaner and more original.
Now it's exactly like in any other random generic game. Sad
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
BHVR never listens so negative feedback on their work. Balanced landing, Twins nerf, HUD, movements, flashlight changes... they did it even though everyone said it's worse.
Aaaaand they went back on half of the things you mentioned.
----
I'll agree with OP on one thing - Originality. However, the new menu does look quite nice.
nah, i love it. very clean, functional, without obscuring all the cool stuff behind.
keep it!
I'm torn. I did like the original design, but it's not as though the new one is bad or anything, and it definitely adds in more functionality.
I'm okay with it.
Can someone explain to me the benefit of having to move my mouse further from the center of the screen to navigate a game menu? Another unasked for change that won't be reverted.. just like the HUD.