Garden of Joy has an Infinite
There is a spot where the backdoor opens up to a dining room and the next hall has the basement and an opening to the patio. The distance from the spot where the fast vault to occur. I did some testing, and if you position yourself right, you can make it so you can fast vault once the killer is in the dining room without being hit. This starts a chase, but by the time the killer gets around, the chase drops. There are no alternative methods for the killer to get to the survivor except to go through the window or go all the way around. And even then, the route to the patio leads to a god pallet, and there is a jungle gym directly ahead of the window vault.
The upstairs is almost as bad, with a vault that the killer has no way to shorten that drops right onto a pallet loop.
Really cool looking map, but I have only seen one killer win this map, and that was Dredge using teleports during Nightfall. Both as killer and survivor (Sans that one Dredge), I have not lost on this map, and I have not lost that loop ever.
Comments
The building being strong aside, I'm guessing at the moment killers probably won't do as well on that map simply because it's new and it's not obvious how to loop it as a killer yet. I also found myself getting caught on some bushes and things I wasn't quite used to on that map (like around the gazebo and some thin fences and such that make it tricky trying to hug the edge on a loop when you're not used to them.)
But yeah, I just kind of instinctively treated that main building like the Saloon in Dead Dawg as a killer and ignored it for the most part, I figured my chances were way better trying to get people on the outside than in that house. The outside is definitely weaker.
For sure, except that it is worse than Saloon. It is like Saloon if Saloon had no breakable walls, and a pallet at the top of the stairs heading to the gen.