In the two story building you can stand on the hole
Same
What the heck is Batham? Does Batman keep it in the Batfridge?
@N8dog said:What the heck is Batham? Does Batman keep it in the Batfridge?
@N8dog said:
๐๐๐
it was very late XD, but yes, right next to the BatJAM
Maybe edit the title to fix it (Badham Preschool).
I've searched for "badham" and found no result so I've posted another bug report. ^_^;;
@drsoontm said:Maybe edit the title to fix it (Badham Preschool).I've searched for "badham" and found no result so I've posted another bug report. ^_^;;
@drsoontm said:
oh thanks, I didn't know you can change the title
Killer can't fall through it either.
Yup. Just had a game as Dredge and couldnโt fall in either, almost cost me a 4 man escape lol
yep, noticed it yesterday too
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same
What the heck is Batham? Does Batman keep it in the Batfridge?
๐๐๐
it was very late XD, but yes, right next to the BatJAM
Maybe edit the title to fix it (Badham Preschool).
I've searched for "badham" and found no result so I've posted another bug report. ^_^;;
oh thanks, I didn't know you can change the title
Killer can't fall through it either.
Yup. Just had a game as Dredge and couldnโt fall in either, almost cost me a 4 man escape lol
yep, noticed it yesterday too