Hmmm don't know if slugging is even good
I get slugging can be good at certain times just downed someone on hook go for it avoid DS the kind of slugging that makes no sense is this you downed one of the last two survivors and the other survivor isn't anywhere to be seen what do you do simple hook him because if he is on second stage or even first it lures out the survivor to help a teammate for BP but nope just down the survivor and just slug even though I highly doubt one survivor can repair two gens alone. When this happens I do the simple thing I crawl into a corner because most killers never look there and just bleed out as far as I know a survivor bleeding out doesn't give the killer and points so what's the point of slugging with two survivors left if there isn't anyone else nearby.
Comments
To guarantee the 4k. That's about it.