Please unlink Haddie's waterfront hair!!
I like haddie's hair in this outfit but not a fan of the rest. And this is currently her only different hairstyle!! And I'm already not really a fan of her default hair but now I have nothing to replace it so it makes me not want to main her rn.
Comments
Yes, rework the linked system to allow more freedom.
Yes please, a lot of the hairs for linked sets should be unlinked atleast.
i can somewhat understand dresses and such being linked but hair would cause no clipping issue.
also some linked make no sense like felix suit
Yes! So many head cosmetics could work unlinked!
Yes! I can understand some outfits not working unlinked like onesies, dresses, one-pieces or jumpsuits. But some don't need to be linked at all, and especially with heads, 99% of them would work unlinked.
the only one that wouldn't is nea hood one, she Is bald behind it