Cheater or a thing escapes me? (answered)

I'm carrying a survivor with the Dredge. I have Starstruck 2 fully ready.


A healthy survivor runs to me and takes a hit. Instead of going down he is just hurt.

His perks are :

  • Self-Care (irrelevant)
  • Dead-Hard (irrelevant)
  • Guardian (irrelevant)
  • Desperate Measures (irrelevant)

I don't see how he didn't end on the ground.

It's not the first time this happens and it makes no sense to me, except of course some kind of cheat.


Suggestions?

Comments

  • Was Nightfall active? Starstruck only activates in your TR and I don't think you'd have one in Nightfall

  • Was this during nightfall?

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Was Nightfall active? Starstruck only activates in your TR and I don't think you'd have one in Nightfall

    I honestly couldn't say, but this makes sense. Thank you ^_^

    @indieeden7 said:

    Was this during nightfall?

    I guess it's possible, thanks.


    (How do I mark a post as answered? I think it's possible.)