If I could revote I would. I actually think that generic perks should only be introduced if they are needed to deal with new game mechanics, much like boons. More perks is the exact opposite of what we need. We already have perks that don't do enough, and ideas are running out. If anything we need either less perks overall, or all perks to be relatively balanced, and creating more perks would make the problem worse.
Personally I like the idea of general perks being added every once in a while. It might be especially good for newer players to have more choices at the start.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It shouldn't be per year but it also shouldn't be per chapter either. Every two chapters would be a pretty good middle ground for everyone.
If I could revote I would. I actually think that generic perks should only be introduced if they are needed to deal with new game mechanics, much like boons. More perks is the exact opposite of what we need. We already have perks that don't do enough, and ideas are running out. If anything we need either less perks overall, or all perks to be relatively balanced, and creating more perks would make the problem worse.
Personally I like the idea of general perks being added every once in a while. It might be especially good for newer players to have more choices at the start.
I think general perks that help new players would be nice
technician is a new player perk locked behind a paywall...
while Corrective Action only Helps if you have a new player on ur team. should also be a default perk