BBQ/Distortion bugged (or I had a hacker)

I accused the killer in my last match of hacking, but he was adamant that he wasn't. He found me hiding on injured/deathhook in a corner of the map where there was nothing while my 0 hook team was opening the gates, with no way of knowing I was there. Confronted with this in end-game chat, he was adamant that he saw my aura on BBQ and Chilli when he hooked someone else - which did happen, and he was running BBQ. However, I was running Distortion and still had 3 stacks remaining - so either he's lying and running aura hacks (see my latest player report if so!), or the interaction between these perks is currently bugged.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Please disregard, tried another match and Distortion worked perfectly against BBQ, even on the same killer. This was just a hacker pretending to be innocent.

  • It would still be a bug or glitched match if the killer did have BBQ on and you still had 3 stacks of distortion even if they were hacking BBQ should've still been taking distortion down.

  • Possibly, but if that's true then I have no idea how to recreate it.