Crossprogression BHVR

I'm a 3,5k hours players from PS4 and i bought a new PC and now i can play this game on it, i went to try play yesterday and OMG, it insanely better play on PC. We need crossprogression for this game for NOW, its so unfair you spend a lot of life time and money and you be a plataform prisioner, because, honestly, i have 3,5k hours on PS4. I will not start a new acc on PC. BHVR, please, focus on this, we need pay for change? ok, we will pay, just give us crossprogression between all plataforms. 6 years and we still prisioners. After my experience on PC i lost my every hype and another things for consoles, unfortunetly, so sad. My frustrate level is so much high because i cant take my progress.

Comments

  • Boy i sure wish we had the promised 60 fps on console

  • @Pulsar said:

    Boy i sure wish we had the promised 60 fps on console

    im so sad now, i shouldnt have tested on pc, because i literally dont have more hype for play on consoles now, and start a new acc on pc doesnt make sense. i have massive progress on ps4. i should be celebrate can play on pc, but... really, sad

  • @Ricardo170373 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2986272#Comment_2986272

    im so sad now, i shouldnt have tested on pc, because i literally dont have more hype for play on consoles now, and start a new acc on pc doesnt make sense. i have massive progress on ps4. i should be celebrate can play on pc, but... really, sad

    Yeah, none of my friends would play on console if we could play on PC

  • I know it's not the greatest solution but there are really only 3 options because I doubt Xbox or PlayStation will ever get cross progression.

    1. Stay on PS4

    2. Buy a PS5 and keep all of your progress (current gen console versions run great)

    3. Start over on PC

    Buying a PS5 is the best option IMO if you can afford it. They've been slightly easier to buy at MSRP lately if you're patient as well. It'll still never compete with mouse and keyboard but it runs just as good as the PC version

  • @spodamayn said:

    I know it's not the greatest solution but there are really only 3 options because I doubt Xbox or PlayStation will ever get cross progression.

    1. Stay on PS4

    2. Buy a PS5 and keep all of your progress (current gen console versions run great)

    3. Start over on PC

    Buying a PS5 is the best option IMO if you can afford it. They've been slightly easier to buy at MSRP lately if you're patient as well. It'll still never compete with mouse and keyboard but it runs just as good as the PC version

    I bought a PS5 and PC. PS5 is definitely a great option. The frame rate is really good and being in 4K makes it so much easier to make out detail in the distance. You have to redo your trophies which is a shame (Adept Nurse twice on a controller?) but keeping all your progress is great.

    Obviously you have to redo achievements if you get the game on PC too but the grind is due to reduce soon so getting your favourite perks unlocked shouldn't be too bad. It hasn't taken me too long to get the teachable perks I wanted on PC. Getting all perks on all killers again would be out of the question without the upcoming bloodweb changes though.

    As for buying the DLC again? Personally I think it is worth it, especially if you pick them up in a sale. I play the game enough to justify it.