Prestige update
Im starting to worry i dont have time right now to P3 all the characters. So when the new update comes out am i going to lose all my perks on survivor and killer? I bought alot of them from the shrine of secrects do i lose those too?
Im starting to worry i dont have time right now to P3 all the characters. So when the new update comes out am i going to lose all my perks on survivor and killer? I bought alot of them from the shrine of secrects do i lose those too?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
With new prestige you won't lose perks, items, or addons.
P3ing everyone takes 1000+ hours lmao. I have 4k hours and still everyone isn't fully p3ed. For new players I would think new prestige system would be more of a grind tbh