The bloodweb is getting annoying

It's not the function but it's the fact I just want Lightborn because I'm not dealing with flashlights and I'm constantly getting purple and green perks I thought Uncommon was supposed to be the first thing even if I get a yellow perk it's just another useless perk. I would pay 150,000 BP if it ment you have a higher chance of getting a perk you want to get on the next bloodweb.

Comments

  • That's a feeling all of us have had before

    Plus I have an idea on how to fix it... a Market system to buy the perks you want (some random perks can be bought at a discount... that change every week just like the Shrine)

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Well this not gonna be a thing when the prestiege rework drops. Once you have P3'd hillbilly, every killer will always have tier 3 lightborn.

    That rework can't come soon enough.

  • I had to get almost every perk before I got hoarder on Pinhead. It would have been comical if I wasn't so frustrated.

  • The Bloodweb sucks.

    I've spent over 1 million Bloodpoints in Legion's Bloodweb and I still haven't gotten Shadowborn tier 2

  • Ahaha this reminds me of the rather Special individual that honestly had the opinion that the bloodweb is the most important feature in DBD and an integral part of the attractiveness of this game.

    Edit: Here i dug up the old thread.

    @toxik_survivor said:

    The bloodweb to many people is an OG game mechanic that, this sounds ridiculous, has sentimental value. Especially to 2016, 2017 players like me. The bloodweb in dbd is a core game mechanic that if removed, many veteran players will leave.

    Now the whole specualtion on bloodweb being changed is because of grind and new players having too much grind. I personally believe the grind is fine, but I do not have a job or time consuming activities unlike many other people so I do see what people are getting at. But mostly people want to reduce the grind of this game a substantial amount and I completly disagree with this. It's like some players expect to get to rank 1, p3 everyone and have every perk in the game in a month. It's ridiculous.

    I wouldn't mind an addition to the bloodweb mechanic, but I beg for it not to be changed because it is essentially the face of dead by daylight and one of the most unique leveling systems in all of video games. I wouldn't mind an extra something though like a workshop where you can buy specific items and perks for a little bit more bloodpoints than usual. That would be a cool addition to dbd, but I really hope the web will not be change.

    Overall I do not know if the devs are considering changing the bloodweb, but I really hope they are not. I have heard way to much speculation and I'm starting to worry. If a dev does read this post which I do not know if they do, I strongly encourage that bhvr thinks about how detrimental taking the bloodweb away will be to this game and especially the veteran players. Thank you.


  • @RaSavage42 said:

    That's a feeling all of us have had before

    Plus I have an idea on how to fix it... a Market system to buy the perks you want (some random perks can be bought at a discount... that change every week just like the Shrine)

    This is too restrictive and constrains the base availability of skills in the Bloodweb.

     It would be appropriate to put a skill shop displaying 4 or 5 skills per tier and each time you buy a skill in the shop it changes by the same to the next tier, or another skill.


     But hey, that will be history given the new progression system to come.

  • @jamally093 said:

    It's not the function but it's the fact I just want Lightborn because I'm not dealing with flashlights and I'm constantly getting purple and green perks I thought Uncommon was supposed to be the first thing even if I get a yellow perk it's just another useless perk. I would pay 150,000 BP if it ment you have a higher chance of getting a perk you want to get on the next bloodweb.

    I also need that perk because under one match i were strucked by flashlights under whole game. 3 of survivors make me almost to leave match because of this because i have problem to be blinded by flashlight or when friends takes picture of me in RL. I also made a post (thread) about this issue. I hope i get lightborn too soon. it's getting so annoying with BP web, so i agree with you OP post to 100 %.