Feedback on online-match-report-survey... Thingy.
I like the idea that the opinion is actually listened to, even if it probably really isn't.
The survey is well done and all questions are thought through but still simplictic, except for one:
Do I want to play another match?
There has never been neither will there ever be a match that will make me actively want to another, so I will have to always say no. But if is meant like if this match made me loose all motivation to play this game, then the answer is most of the time, then I have to say, yes I want to play another game. This is very confusing and not specified enough, so I most of the time just say no.
But one thing is for sure: What even is the matter with YOUR OWN INGAME REPORT SYSTEM when you don't even listen to it and rather decide to do a WHOLE SURVEY OUTSIDE OF THE GAME? What is going on?
P.S. Because I'm an idiot, every fourth time I forgot to do the survey. But after that I still do it. Problem or no problem?
Comments