When are you fixing lag issues with new Legion ?
Its been a thing since the rework, many players like me in the forums posted about it.
Legion is unplayable right now. I cant enjoy the new addons.
Or maybe did I miss something said by the devs ? Will it be fixed next patch ?
Comments
Depends on the lag issues you're on about bevause there's about 3 different ones atm and none are exclusive to Legion that I know of
Can you explain me what are these 3 differents ones ? pls
Framerate drops
Rubberbanding
Worse rubberbanding that makes you cosplay Nurse
I just want to try new Legion 🥺
This is exactly what happen to me everytime on Legion, and only on Legion.
Honestly that just looks like a Dead Hard I'm ngl
No its not. It happened during a survivor vault when I had the grab too.
When a survivor is vaulting a pallet too, I saw him dead and next second reviving in the other side of the pallet.
Then honestly I don't know because to me that sounds like regular lag, desync, and dead hard bullshit
It happen only on Legion, my other killers are fine. Since the rework its unplayable and there are freezes when trying to hit with feral frenzy.
Then make a post here ig, I'm out of ideas as to what it could be and what the cause is
I though the problem was known so I didnt made a post there. I was asking if someone knew something for when it will be fixed.
But yes I can try a post there but I dont have records of my games so its hard.
Just describe the problem and let the tech guy there know it ain't a Dead Hard, validation, and it's Legion exclusive. If you can get recordings later, great, if not though you can just provide clips you find elsewhere like the reddit post