3 months Experience
I really love this game, even if it features only 2 modes basically, the atmosphere, the details in portraying the horror genre (and some licensed maps are gorgeous and full of easter eggs); skins are cute, and some awesome, but I guess I discovered this game too late comparing to nowadays graphic standards.
But there are also a bunch of things I find really annoying and somethings I don't get it.
They said game is surv-sided, and yes as a killer there's a very annoying learning curve because of matchmaking always putting you vs very pro players and rarely, 1 out of 5 I'd say, vs people more unexperienced than you; but as a survivor I almost always find stronger killers (4 out of 5), sometimes an equal and a lot of times bot or afk killers recently.
I hearded about a problem where most of the community play survs too; so they are thinking to incentivate killers with some kind of boost in bloodpoints. But the killer role is rarely fun and get punished more often. I'm not so prone to anger but a really LOT of players annoy killers and not only teabagging but more with flooding the match with lockers/pallets/windows notifies; and many times I find it so disturbing that I've to leave the match and get harassed in chat but reporting them doesn't really do anything; so in addition to losing my time I've to face 5 or more minutes ban too, and this is happening very often, to the point I've to stay still hoping they just win and end the match soon but no, they stay even for 10-20 minutes.
Comments
The toxicity is increased in a group because it is several people who harass a single individual.
This is why the survivors are mostly more toxic than a killer.