Daily DBD Question #6
Since it's pretty much confirmed that David is gay and that Sally and Philip (Nurse and Wraith) have romantic interests in each other, I was curious about who you think is the most likely to get into a relationship with each other.
Now, this can be whatever you think is more likely. Jake&Jane, Clown&Huntress, Trapper&Leon, Nea&Entity, etc
Comments
i want the many deathslingers (max 18) from the multiverse to ######### eachother and then they add a new map called "Ram Ranch"
im sure some of you out there know whats going on here :)
is it wrong for me to say nancy and steve?
Yes
Absolutely not :3
Plague and Blight
I-
Yun-Jin and Dwight
Adam and Zarina
Bubba and Insidious
Huntress & Tapp already confirmed.
Did I miss something with Nurse and Wraith officially meeting each other?
Its probably not even canon, but people have always referenced this
Michael Myers (The Shape) and Amanda Young (The Pig).
David x Dwight
Jeff x Yu-jin
Quentin x Cheryl
Frank, Julie, Susie and Joey