What would be your ideal Shrine of Secrets

Just a simple question of what 2 survivor and killer perks you'd like to see in the Shrine of Secrets.

For me...

Detective's Hunch

Head on

Detective's Hunch was likely in the shrine during the saw chapter but I wasn't around back then so would still like this perk. Head on because I want to build a stun build with Parental Guidance, not because I want to be a jerk... but judge me if you want :D. Maybe I should be careful what I wish for in this case because I usually play killer more and this perk can be annoying en masse.

Anyway on killer

Hex: Plaything

Starstruck

I have no desire to buy either the Trickster or Cenobite and make others endure them. Granted me revealing this might decrease the likelihood of these two perks appearing but what can I do? Hex: Plaything recently had it's own thread and it seems like a really interesting perk to build around. Starstuck because I like condition based exposed status and not stuff like NOED. I like Make your choice too but I already have Pig because I wanted that and surveillance and I liked her ambushing/

Comments

  • I have all killers so I'd hope it's 2 perks that haven't showed so I can get more bloodpoints lol. For survivor I'd want Pharmacy (yes I'm weird and a hoarder) and either smash hit, or leader. (I've literally bought Dwight's other 2 perks via the shrine and I'm not using bloodpoints for just one)

  • I have all the perks, but I'd want people have BBQ, Pop, DS, BT.

    Pretty much four meta perks that you can run with any build

  • Mettle Of Man

    Empathy

    Shadowborn

    Lethal Pursuer


    My current 4 favorite Perks in the game

  • Shrine of Secrets would have 12 perks and they only cost 1000 iri shards each

  • @Xx_Daniel_xX69 said:

    I have all killers so I'd hope it's 2 perks that haven't showed so I can get more bloodpoints lol. For survivor I'd want Pharmacy (yes I'm weird and a hoarder) and either smash hit, or leader. (I've literally bought Dwight's other 2 perks via the shrine and I'm not using bloodpoints for just one)

    Praise the holy green medkit

  • I unlocked every teachable survivor and killer perk on console already, but on PC it would be: Pain Resonance/BBQ/Overcome/Detective's Hunch.

  • Perks from new killers and survivors that I dont own obviously

  • Would love to see I'm all Ears in the shrine soon I need it for my Pyramid man,I don't want to purchase Ghostface just for one perk I know I'll never play him.

    Then I would probably like scourge hook : gift of Pain for my Oni I am doing a full scourge build on him + Agitation I only need gift of Pain to complete it.

    For survivors eh...don't know tbh most survivors perks are garbage but maybe Vigil and Counterforce ?

  • Aww, well I'm still a hoarder, so I'd still take em. Strange tho I swear I thought it was purple. I'd even take Haddie's new perk for flashlights ๐Ÿ˜…

  • Honestly... I'd like to see the Shrine go away

    And be replaced by a Market to but all of the perks but offer discounts on random perks

    But to answer the question I'd like to see newer perks on the Shrine... Pinhead's and Nemesis do come to mind (and the Survivor's Perks as well)

  • I pretty much have nearly all killer perks on the killer's i play, the one's i want or are at least useful in some build or another. I don't want to keep bloating my bloodweb though with every single perk on future killer's, but i kinda want Iron maiden to pop up at some point which i might use on my Artist. Dredge i'll dump points to anyway because it's another killer i want to main alongside Artist and PyramidHead.


    Survivor side i'm not too fussed, i have most decent meta perks, just missing DS but i'm not reliant on it. Usually run a non meta build anyway, so if any future fun perk pops up i might get it. Hard for me to replace Overcome / Inner Healing / Counterforce / BlastMine though, love it too much.