Artist
Just how EXACTLY does her power work? Something about it always confused me.
I thought if you repelled she can't see your aura anymore? So why does it feel like that isn't true? TBH it feels like she can ALWAYS see your aura. How is it that every SINGLE Artist player seems to have a PERFECT idea of where I will go next to hit me again? That is why it feels like she can always see me. I don't get it. Even with Overcome, you would think their timing would be off. Or changing directions? Nope. Literally, every single Artist player I go against seems to see me at all times if the swarm is on me repel or not.
Comments
She can still see it for a few seconds after you start repelling.
Because they use more than one set of birds to shoot at you the second time.
Usually, an artist player who sees a survivor with bbq or something from far away she will use on bird attack to shoot at you. If she hits you, she then has a very good idea of where you can go to, so the artist player would then line up the next three birds to go in all predicted directions.
She can still see you for like a second and a half after you start to repel (you can quickly jump in and out of lockers to instantly get rid of them btw). She also has an addon that extends this duration.