MMR/Matchmaking Difficulty

I’m a relatively new DBD player - I started playing near the end of December. I started playing it on my Xbox since it was feee on Gamepass and was hooked. I’ve played quite a bit, primarily as a killer, and have really enjoyed it. But, since the MMR tests, and the supposed changes/adjustments made to the system - I can’t do anything as a killer. Every single game I have survivors that just run circles around me, flashlight me, 360 me, and everything else you can do to bully a killer. I’m lucky to get a hook or two, let alone a kill! I used to have a lot of fun playing this game, but for the first time I got so frustrated I just turned it off and walked away. I’m not sure what happened. Was the change just to me, or are others having this issue? All I know is it’s so difficult and frustrating that I just don’t want to play it anymore. Terrible. I know you can’t see your MMR, but I can’t imagine mine skyrocketed to a level I can’t compete at any longer. Is anybody else experiencing this?

Comments