PinHead Permanent Chain Hunt/ Box Bug
This happened on PC through a steam account. The game was going normally until the Leon attempted to pickup the box again after I had forced him to drop it. It bugged onto Pinhead's wrist and caused a permanent chain hunt the entire game.
Step 1 : Equip Franklin's Demise on Pinhead
Step 2 : Hit survivor holding the box
Step 3 : Pick up the box at the same time the survivor attempts to grab it
Step 4 : Notice the box is now attached to pinhead's wrist and does not respawn in the game for survivors to find
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- Character played: The Cenobite (Pinhead)
- Perks played: Plaything, Franklin's Demise, Deadlock, Scourge Hook: pain resonance
- Map: Autohaven Wrecker's
- Frequency of the issue: Once
DOCUMENTS TO ADD
- Videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9LZu9mBDMo&t=725s
- Logs (PC only) this happened a while ago so I'm unsure how to access the old logs, I had to apply to the forums and it took a few days
Comments
I watched the video and voted up. (The scene is 1' 48")