The entity hates killers

This happened last night


https://www.xbox.com/play/media/B6ECMN62

I remember someone mentioning a similar bug last patch (or I imagined it) or the entity is giving out free DS to survivors

As you can see I'm running 0 perks, so I refused to move after this happened.

Comments

  • Oh, this bug.

    If the killer hits a survivor while carrying someone who is close to wiggling off, the next survivor they pick up will have an effecitvely 99'd wiggle meter. It's a lovely little bug that I'm assuming has been reported officially but don't know 100% about.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    Oh, this bug.

    If the killer hits a survivor while carrying someone who is close to wiggling off, the next survivor they pick up will have an effecitvely 99'd wiggle meter. It's a lovely little bug that I'm assuming has been reported officially but don't know 100% about.

    Yes! So I do remember reading that correctly, I thought it was patched recently. I looked on the front page and didn't see anything, I'll scroll further before making a report.