Signs of hacking in games
I'm a killer main and I have been in several games today and most of them had signs of hacking. from really fast survivors that are uncatchable, to 4 gens poping in less than 2 minutes. I don't understand do you survivors really need to hack your way through a game to win? It's not fair and not to mention really low of you.
Please play fair if you lose, you lose, dont hack your way to a win. It makes the other really good non- hacking survivors look bad.
Comments
I main survivor and when I get a hacker on my team they never try to hide it. They always do the craziest things like they are trying to show off. Its very annoying especially when you start the match and instantly hear a million hook and scream sounds go off in your ear. It startles me every time. I've seen some in videos even switch to killer as survivor. I had one who did that in a lobby before. They switched to spirit so I just left the lobby.
I understand your pain, it's the most annoying thing ever . They need better security to pervent the game being hacked.