Screaming into the Fog | Skybilly Changes
Any official news on Billy getting his wings clipped?
It feels bad to wait for the update to see if the PTB feedback did anything.
Any official news on Billy getting his wings clipped?
It feels bad to wait for the update to see if the PTB feedback did anything.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Billy can not be fun. Every Billy post makes the stupid objects at the corners of tiles 1% wider to prevent his curves even further.
Thats why flying is so important.
The maps are all ass so we're migrating.
What are these changes to Billy? I think I missed it in the patch notes.
They are removing skybilly.
That's something I can get behind!
But seriously how have we not gotten any answers from devs? It's a bit concering.