What is with the green glyphs?
I decided to throw a match as killer just to get this over with because it sucked last time too. I managed to get FIVE in a single match by solely running around seeking this out.
Now 3 matches in a row I can't find a SINGLE one. All 3 times the EGC revealed none either. So can there just be zero in an entire match what is going on?
Comments
People are getting to them before you, I assume.
But also you need a certain number of hooks for them to appear as killer, and a certain number of gens done as survivor.
every hook/gen that gets done spawns a single green glyph and you can collect them anytime and they're revealed in the egc as stated in their description
Well ######### then. I SWEAR I've found them before without getting hooks as killer. It's how I did this challenge the first time or 2 we got them. Telling me I just played 4 GD matches for NOTHING. Xp grind oh well.
It doesn't say that though? For me, it simply says selecting this generates multiple glyphs where totems appear and can be interacted with by people with this challenge.